Domain Social Forums
Any help to choose managed server? - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: Any help to choose managed server? (/Thread-Any-help-to-choose-managed-server)

Any help to choose managed server? - Glaceptra - 10-25-2017

Hey guys,
Think that you will help me in choosing the right web host for my needs:
Linux (managed server): 500 gbs of HD, 16 GB of RAM, 10 TBs of bandwidth.
What are your views on Okayservers.com and Atom-hosting.com dedicated servers?

Are these hosts reliable? Any feedbacks please? What host is better?

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - MiracleMoff - 11-01-2017

Give my vote for Okayservers.com - They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - Vanio - 11-02-2017

I'd recommend you to use a server from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - Unisecure - 11-03-2017

Choose any dedicated web server hosting which can give you 24x7 technical support, nearly 99.995% server uptime etc. These two things are necessary to achieve better business performance.

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - MatterEnergy - 11-08-2017

I have been rather inert in actually getting my site back online in a fully functional capacity, my dealings with Okayservers.com have been top notch, and I have been very pleased with fast, personable, and affordable service. Their service is excellent, they are very professional and quick!

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - saurabh mathur - 11-09-2017

I would recommend to Okayserver.com.Their services are very good. One of my friend is using their services support Highly flexible and reliable to use and tech support is available for 24*7.

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - Lougalvi - 11-13-2017

As for reliable option, can recommend centohost.com dedicated servers. It is my favorite host pretty obviously.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Recommended.

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - domainname - 11-15-2017

My experience with Easy.gr has been 100% positive. Servers are well balanced and prices are competitive. Uptime and speed connectivity is also great.

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - Lobster - 11-15-2017

Check out reliable and cheap servers from a2hosting.com and shamanhost.com, their dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.

RE: Any help to choose managed server? - Bileator - 11-20-2017

I was looking for a web hosting company to host my start-up company's website.
There were three things I was looking for:
1) Great price
2) Great service
3) variety of tools (web development, webmail, website analysis, etc)
Can say that m3server.com have these qualities - I would recommend this decent host to others.