Web design tools
I heard that there were places where you could find lots of software for free because there were outdated. I actually never downloaded anyting like that because I've been afraid of finding viruses or bugs...
berlinlife06 Wrote:I heard that there were places where you could find lots of software for free because there were outdated. I actually never downloaded anyting like that because I've been afraid of finding viruses or bugs...

Interesting information, I will try to get it for prove the accuracy this info Big Grin
Just for report, yesterday I have try seach for dreamweaver outdate software that free to use but I can't found it or I miss the URL??
Free is always an issue. If you want something decent to use for professional web design or something you're expecting to make money from then you're going to have to pay for it. There are very few good programs out there since people do pay for good programs. Every company wants to make money. My suggestion would be, save up some money and get a good program.
On another note, I had never heard of getting programs that are passed their date for free. If this is true it's a very interesting concept, i'll have to look in to this.
KyleMyers Wrote:On another note, I had never heard of getting programs that are passed their date for free. If this is true it's a very interesting concept, i'll have to look in to this.

I think I would be worried about the software actually being bootlegged. It is unfair to the programmers that work so hard on codes, only to see their work stolen.
As a programmer myself I feel this concern, i've been trying to find something official on the subject but so far i'm coming up with nothing. Perhaps it's not actually quite as legal.
hi i wish to add my experience here .i brought the web site fully designed for my business from here thewebpole here they design the web site based on our needs
this mainly saves our time and money a lot .
here the process is as follows
1.tell your dream to them
2.they work for you
3.finally our dream comes to live
they provide us with:
* Your own Web site consultant to guide you through every step of the process
* Your own personalized dream Web site design
* Monthly updates to keep your site and content fresh and up-to-date
* Hosting--With 99.9% guaranteed uptime and 24/7 support, your site is always up and running
i felt happy with their service.
Dreamweaver is good and excellent web design tool. This software considered as one of the best and leading tool in web design. Because it is develop for the beginners. It offers you the opportunity to update the information by using other applications.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which are the best Free SEO tools for the website? hostitsmart 0 397 06-28-2022, 11:12 AM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  design of a DIVI / wordpress website? Lougalvi 2 2,134 12-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Website Design Services? vicki2 22 13,477 09-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Last Post: madelinekim