cheapest available?
cheap hosting always gave to worst support, think twice before to sign up
You get what you pay for is quite the truism. I would do a lot of research and ask around here before you jump into to a deal with a "too good to be true" host. It probably is.
Just want to say a little advice that really really check if the place where you buy has support and if they answer quickly to you and help if there's a problem not only the cheap ones. I just recently get out of one "company" where I had a 3 domains and one hosting because they had a problem "again" and I couldn't get to my hosting since february, my pages didn't worked and I wanted to transfer my domains and I couldn't because they changed the control panel and didn't gave me access. They finally gave me yesterday the way to get to my control panel to transfer my domains after I put a complaint with the consumer bureu and send them a copy of my complaint. But I really suffered with them, at first they had very good prices but I won't buy again just for price.
Hi,

My name is David Wykofka. I would have responded faster but it takes a little while for my google alert to pickup random threads like this one.

I am the CEO of just199.com and I just wanted to let everyone know that our support is among the best in the industry. Just199 is part of Hostedhere LLC. We formed just199.com in order to compete with ever decreasing price margins for hosting on the internet. We refuse to oversell bandwidth or diskspace like some of these other companies and our clients appreciate it.

If you have any questions just let me know and I will be sure to answer them. Outstanding customer service is out #1 Goal!

David Wykofka
Just199.com

p.s. Thanks for the mention Kyle!
I currently used godaddy which is easy and cheap to buy domains, and it does support zhifubao payment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheapest Web Hosting at INR 49/Month with Unlimited Space, Free SSL Certificate abhilasha 0 989 09-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Last Post: abhilasha
Thumbs Up █Cheapest Dedicated Server Hosting█Cheap Dedicated Server in Texas█HOSTPERL█ hostperl 0 936 03-19-2018, 10:26 AM
Last Post: hostperl
Star HOSTPERL -Cheapest Dedicated Server | Best Dedicated Server hosting★★ hostperl 0 2,021 02-17-2018, 07:38 AM
Last Post: hostperl