How to promote or generate traffic from domain parking?
Hello, I'm newbie at here. Thanks for all senior member at my thread later. I have domain at domain parking, especially at parked.com. But I dont know how to promote allowed by parked and how to do it. Maybe someone have ideas how to running this business? Maybe you have some ebook about domain parking business? Thank you very much for your kindness.
I'm not sure about this... I thought that when you have a domain parked, they would generate their own traffic because of their name, maybe a misspelling from another popular site. But even right here at the forum, a guy placed one of his parked domains as a "directory" and got a lot of unwilling visitors, because we all protested!
ernestdray Wrote:Hello, I'm newbie at here. Thanks for all senior member at my thread later. I have domain at domain parking, especially at parked.com. But I dont know how to promote allowed by parked and how to do it. Maybe someone have ideas how to running this business? Maybe you have some ebook about domain parking business? Thank you very much for your kindness.

I have seen parked domains in site rotators on manual traffic exchanges.

They usually look like directories with links using variations on the domain name. I don't know if this is considered ethical, but it is a way to build up the domain's statistics.

If you are parking on your own host, you could create a link from your main site to the new domain, but be sure to have some worthwhile content, or make a directory that complements the main website's focus.
Thank you. Yes, I'm not sure what traffic allowed by parked.com. I have added my parking link at my blog. Hope have any traffic by them.
Parking is a pretty short-term way to generate minor income, i've never heard of it raising any real money. It's also very annoying, as for promoting it, it's very hard to promote a parked domain as it's pretty much useless to most people.
simply.you CAN'T.they only accept NATURAL TRAFFIC only
Site Rotation with Manual Traffic Exchanges and Youtube Popular Video uploading with watermarked (Whitehat Way) are the best resources
as allowed by sedo

posting in domain for sale forums, message boards etc...

submiting to search engines
hi mate
in respect to your inquiry i will suggest you submit your domain names to the available search engines like google, msn, yahoo etc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another domain is pointing to my site? Williamhawk 0 1,671 12-11-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  How do you generate traffic nicnel 10 6,793 11-11-2017, 07:57 AM
Last Post: toursinfiji
  Domain Parking Guide zach 30 19,393 11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Best Parking??? eMilan 18 10,531 10-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Monetize yr domain. target $10 CPM. andreww38 0 2,859 02-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: andreww38
  Verisign domain takedown proposal very worrisome benbenli 0 2,697 10-17-2011, 09:02 AM
Last Post: benbenli
  Anyone buying traffic for parked domains? triumph 10 7,768 07-12-2011, 02:15 AM
Last Post: haoping
  Whats your income of parking domains? deelip 34 17,109 07-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Last Post: giggos
  Best Domain Reseller Program todaynicname 13 10,849 02-01-2011, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Quincy
  Best Parking Provider ? fourwings 16 10,356 10-20-2010, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Captain Dave