I found this, has anyone got any ideas?
At first I didn't see the importance of Affiliate Marketing Program and thought it's just a waste of money investing on it, until I read this blog http://significanceoflivechat.wordpress....n-parking/ from the article itself I'd found out some useful tips and ideas which I think might be helpful.
as long as it values us being an affiliate....
I guess this worth finding for......
Effective service tools help to ensure a strong service environment based on client trust.

Customers do business with you because they trust that you will treat them fairly, with courtesy, and that you will do every thing possible to resolve any situation with honor and integrity.
As the old saying goes (and still rings true), "Trust is sacred." Customer trust should always be top of mind.

Please see the link that may give us more idea:TOOLS
Thanks for sharing your opinion with me I do appreciate it..
Great post!

I'll get it soon...
Hi I found this post useful as I was amazed with the link you provided. I am interested with the affiliate program of Live247support. Can you tell me more about this?
amazing_richell Wrote:Hi I found this post useful as I was amazed with the link you provided. I am interested with the affiliate program of Live247support. Can you tell me more about this?

They have a live chat - why not ask?
Yes, this contains a lot of good tips, domain parking is a big business today.
program description is great and detailed, who used it already