Why my website pr is still 0?
I have do a lot of work, directory submission, article submission, link exchange, but this update, our website pr is still 0. Can someone tell me why? If possible, please give some suggestions to improve our pr.
Thank you!
shakemelikeapig Wrote:I have do a lot of work, directory submission, article submission, link exchange, but this update, our website pr is still 0. Can someone tell me why? If possible, please give some suggestions to improve our pr.
Thank you!

It sounds like you are doing everything that will help you get page rank and backlinks. How long have you had the domain? What is the domain name?
Make sure you focus on quality, not quantity links.
Captain Dave Wrote:It sounds like you are doing everything that will help you get page rank and backlinks. How long have you had the domain? What is the domain name?
Make sure you focus on quality, not quantity links.

This is my site:http://www.buyetechs.com, if possible please give some suggestions!
Thank you very much!
Because the next Google PR update will be around April. If your site was launched recently, you will have to wait until 1st of April before you see increase in your page rank.
shakemelikeapig Wrote:This is my site:http://www.buyetechs.com, if possible please give some suggestions!
Thank you very much!

Well when the computer or net breaks down your search it searches for buy e techs which may not be the keywords you need.. add lots of content in your website like full of words and keywords that will give a hot signal to Google etc. hope this helps! thinkaWink
Great site nice layout.
Now its PR2.
Good Luck
I saw what you have done for your website. Ranking and traffic is totally depend on quality wise links, so make sure that you have made quality links for your website. You can do link exchange with your relevant & high ranking websites, it would help you to get PR. SEO article Submission is also good for traffic and ranking but before going to start it make sure about the works quality.

Good luck!
The links that are pointed to your site may have been devalued which reduced your rank
high pr site link to you is the best way to increase you pr value
Yes I agree with Captain Dave, you should focus more on the quality. Always make sure everything you post / submit is high quality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should be an SEO Strategy for New Website? hostitsmart 0 558 06-14-2022, 02:15 PM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  Why Bing delay for website index? MattHogan 0 1,341 10-12-2018, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MattHogan
  How to use schema.org for medical product supplier website?? Please give your valuabl sinelogixtech 0 1,422 04-16-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  How to optimize the internal structure of a website xiaolanzhuji 4 2,324 04-11-2018, 04:59 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  How to calculate the website weight in SEO optimization xiaolanzhuji 0 1,646 03-21-2018, 08:30 AM
Last Post: xiaolanzhuji
  Why Search Engine is Not reading my website Meta Tags? Rayancaleb 0 1,796 02-24-2018, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Rayancaleb
  Website architecture SEO optimization solution skills xiaolanzhuji 0 1,652 02-02-2018, 08:39 AM
  What are the goals of website structure optimization xiaolanzhuji 1 1,743 02-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  How does the website design better match baidu seo optimization xiaolanzhuji 0 1,589 02-01-2018, 07:45 AM
  Website structure optimization strategy xiaolanzhuji 2 1,975 02-01-2018, 07:43 AM
Last Post: adibitar69