They are going to eat all they can as fast as they can
I went out to dinner recently with some older relatives. They love to go to these all-you-can-eat buffets. There were a lot of hefty people there. One woman had to use 2 chairs to hold her very wide bottom.

When women gain weight it tends to go to the hips first. For guys it?s the big bellies that hang over their pants.

They all piled multiple plates high with a ridiculous amount of food. If there were any individual flavors before they started piling the food on Cheap Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Jersey , it?s a sure thing they didn?t last through the buffet line.

You see people in those places go after their dinner like down hill racers or pie eating contest competitors.

Or they yell ?Food fight!? except they toss, cram and snort the food down their throats instead of around the room. It?s like pigs at an indoor trough (oink).

They are going to eat all they can as fast as they can before someone else gets it. And it?s mostly junk food, too.

For those of us who really like food and want to savor it and truly appreciate it eating everything fast is just wrong. So are several pounds of food on one little plate.
A plate with a rim is only supposed to have food in the middle of the plate. There is not supposed to be food on the rim of the plate.

I bought some new china to add to my ever-growing collection. It is called ?Grand Gourmet?. It includes rimmed soup bowls that will hold 4 CUPS of soup in one serving. I only bought the salad plates because I DON?T WANT TO BE A GRAND GOURMET (translation Cheap Los Angeles Dodgers Jersey , ?big eater?).

My grandparents had a farm. Every morning they would put milk in a cream separator. They would keep the cream and the whole milk for their use and save the skim milk for the pigs. Then they would add things they could feed the pigs throughout the morning. The pigs liked it fine, but I wouldn?t.

How can you enjoy the flavors if you just cram everything onto your plate and then down your throat as quickly as possible so then you can get MORE? After all if you want to get your money?s worth from an all-you-can-eat buffet you have to eat a LOT. Right?

Well, maybe not.

If you eat all that food frequently Cheap Miami Marlins Jersey , you will gain weight and then pay a lot of money to doctors and hospitals for treatment for all the deadly health problems associated with obesity like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.

And you will also pay more for health insurance than your peers who maintain a normal weight.

And you may die younger and special order a ?biggie size? coffin.

And that might not be where you want your Olympic event to end.

To me a plate is like a work of art. I want to be able to see and taste and enjoy all the flavors of a particular recipe, not a bunch of recipes all junked together and dumped into a pig trough of a plate.

A beautiful salad can be exquisite to the eye as well as the palate. And the aromas can be appreciated Cheap Milwaukee Brewers Jersey , too.

Think of the perfume of fresh ginger or pineapple or citrus.

Eating well is one of the great pleasures of life. Take time to enjoy it. Eat only the best and most flavorful foods. Skip the sugar and forget the competition to see who can eat the most. Your body is a temple. Treat it with the respect it deserves.
" Photo taken on March 14, 2017 shows the "Big Ben" and the UK flag in central London, Britain. The British upper house of the Parliament passed the Brexit Bill Monday night Cheap Minnesota Twins Jersey , clearing the last hurdle for the government to trigger Brexit. (XinhuaHan Yan)
LONDON, March 20 (Xinhua) -- Britain is to trigger the process for leaving the European Union on March 29, it was announced Monday by 10 Downing Street.

Britain's Permanent Representative to the European Union Tim Barrow Monday morning informed the office of European Council President Donald Tusk of Britain's intention to invoke Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty on March 29 Cheap New York Mets Jersey , 2017.

May is expected to make a full statement to MPs in the House of Commons immediately after the triggering of the Article 50 on next Wednesday.

The launch of the Article 50 means the starting of a two-year Brexit talks between London and Brussels on a deal to determine Britain's future relationship with the remaining 27 member states of the EU.

That also means the final departure will be no later than March 2019.

The announcement Monday meets British Prime Minister Theresa May's longstanding commitment to trigger Article 50 by the end of March 2017.

Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union David Davis said ""Last June, the people of the UK made the historic decision to leave the EU. Next Wednesday, the Government will deliver on that decision and formally start the process by triggering Article 50.""

The Brexit secretary said Britain will then be engaged in the most important negotiation ""for a generation.""

The British announcement comes as EU leaders are preparing for a gathering in Rome later this week to mark the 60th anniversary of the Treaties of Rome Cheap New York Yankees Jersey , which established the European Economic Community (EEC), forerunner to the current EU. May has already announced she will not be attending the event.

May embarked Monday on a tour of Britain as part of ongoing engagements with devolved regions ahead of triggering the Article 50.

May's tour started in Wales, and will be followed by visits to Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Downing Street said in London the tour was part of a series of visits around Britain to enable the prime minister to engage and listen to people from across the nation as it prepares to leave the EU.

Ahead of her departure Monday morning Cheap Oakland Athletics Jersey , May said ""From my first day on the steps of Downing Street, I made clear my determination to strengthen and sustain the precious union. I have also been clear that as we leave . Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Replica Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap New NHL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China