I am seek for respectable program for advertising!!!
I got in trouble at Mylot for that. I saw other doing it and I followed suit.
Well sometimes they don't found your code and sometime they found it. Depends on your links because bad post report make your link out and also reduce your money.
On another note, try to google your interests (what kind of sites you want to advertise on) and put "forums' in the search bar...you should be able to find some places to advertise for free.
roxyranelli Wrote:On another note, try to google your interests (what kind of sites you want to advertise on) and put "forums' in the search bar...you should be able to find some places to advertise for free.

Thats so simple, I never thought of that. You want to apply to be my right hand man?
lol...I forgot, there is also a place called duno.com...sort of like mylot, but people are advertising constantly.
Yes this is very similar site to mylot but you can enjoy this site with less post removed from duno.com because they don't have good policy as mylot has.
so why does software advertising is bad??
There are no shortcuts. I can't say that often enough. Usually someone looking for software and beginning their request for information with an imperative "give me....", is also looking for an instant profit because they think the software holds a guarantee. It does not.

Doing things by hand will allow you to be sure that your site is being marketed according to your wishes and gives you a chance to actually learn something about the process. Posting on compatible forums, without spam but with your url in your sig, will help you gain the trust of potential clients or customers, and everyone who is successful online has spent time building that trust.

Just slow down and do the work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any info vpnresellers.com and their reseller VPN program? MiracleMoff 0 2,364 11-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Live Chat Affiliate Program jsonandrsn 0 3,170 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: