Need a dedicated server
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows. Any provider recommendations?
Your requests and problems are dealt within the extended period of time. The result is that you pay more for the services you get and you're dealing with the "wrong" person all along the way.
To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Well, I can recommend you to check out several reliable web hosts: Mddhosting.com, Superbithost.com and Kvchosting.com
They are professional and trustworthy, and I believe if you compare their servers you will choose the best host.
Quality managed servers are available from a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat them as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
I can draw your attention to warez-host.com and their dedicated servers.
They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.
I second hostsailor.com.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
I can point out that QHoster.com support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner.
So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. They offer great list of dedicated servers to choose from.
(05-03-2017, 07:23 AM)Glaceptra Wrote: Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows. Any provider recommendations?
Here is an URL you can visit and check about the managed dedicated server package: Dedicated Server
You can try up the services of Microhost company. As, it is from my personnel experience; I am using their service support and found them really very good and feels satisfied by their team support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 197 Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh