Any reliable offshore web hosting providers?
- 100 gbs of disk space, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux + 24/7 customer support (OFFSHORE)
What are your views on superbithost.com web hosting solutions?
They accept BITCOIN - this what I need.

Do you have any personal experience dealing with them? Or have you heard any feedbacks about the quality of their services?

What host would you choose?
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!
Superbithost.com is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is perfect.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with Superbithost.com service and will recommend it to anyone.
Yeah, you can trust Superbithost.com - they know what they do! Their uptime is great.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, etc.
Leading web hosting company in UAE offer free domain in shared packages. Cheap unlimited dedicated windows cloud and Linux server provider companies in AE. Managed Cpanel reliable prices plans top 10 sites features
(07-06-2017, 09:22 AM)MiracleMoff Wrote: Yeah, you can trust Superbithost.com - they know what they do! Their uptime is great.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, etc.

When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why? Is it because there website looks dodgy or because there terms and conditions seem to be very vague indeed. Then look for something else because you should feel in good about your host since you will be spending quite sometime with them (hopefully).
(07-06-2017, 09:22 AM)MiracleMoff Wrote: Yeah, you can trust Superbithost.com - they know what they do! Their uptime is great.

What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?
What payment plans are available? For example, if you sign up for a two-year subscription term, do you need to pay that full amount upfront or is it divided into increments?
My experience with Easy.gr has been 100% positive. Servers are well balanced and prices are competitive. Uptime and speed connectivity is also great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 114 1 hour ago
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi