SSD VPS for vBulletin FORUM?
I would like to host vBulletin forum discussion board in US.
Require 40 gbs of disk space (preferably ssd storage). Linux.
Any information on hostwinds.com as well as a2hosting.com ssd vps hosting services?
Alternatives? What host would you rather choose? And why?
+ vote for hostwinds.com and their ssd vps hosting deals. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.
An excellent hosting company all-around!
If they blow you off, or don't listen to your specific needs, don't be afraid to go somewhere else, because its very important for a host to do that, no matter what the size of the company is.
You know a2hosting.com as well as hostwinds.com are reliable enough company to sign up with. Why not?!
They have stable servers and attractive prices. Support is always ready to help.
No doubt, Hostwinds.com would be the best bet due to these factors:
- 99.9% network and server uptime,
- 24/7 customer support (helpful and responsive),
- SSD storage + Litespeed server.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
I vote for hostwinds.com.
They have solid servers which cost not much and they are widely used in the IT world.
Support is second to none.
Check out a good alternative called SolVPS.com - service is highly recommended!
Seriously, i've tried many web hosting providers and so far, this has been the BEST!
I can give host-ed DOUBLE THUMBS UP!
Are you kidding us?
No Doubt, hostwinds.com ssd web host!
Support response times and helpfulness have always been extremely fast(sometimes near immediate replies have been received) and the replies have almost always met my needs! Reliability has also been perfect(to date there has not been any noticeable downtime).
I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
Their VPS accounts include full root access for complete control over your hosting environment giving you the ability to fine tune your system for peak performance, install custom software and set up custom network services.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Hosting solution for big phpBB forum required MiracleMoff 7 627 06-24-2022, 05:42 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  VPS which is good for hosting a forum Vanio 6 813 02-04-2022, 07:59 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Which VPS should I try for hosting a forum? JissyKarter 1 1,447 05-21-2021, 10:47 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Need hosting (My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total) Bileator 0 506 04-12-2021, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  VPS which is good for hosting a forum ... Vanio 5 1,254 01-20-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Cheap shared account for hosting a forum mazepa 5 1,370 10-24-2019, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  vBulletin Hosting in Mexico please? Bileator 5 1,366 08-27-2019, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Shared account which is forum-friendly ... Upiter 5 1,592 06-13-2019, 02:56 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Right VPS to sign up with for hosting a forum ... Upiter 4 1,436 06-13-2019, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bileator