Anybody knows about blogvertise.com?
So far it's not looking as good as it first seemed. It seems many are waiting to be paid. Reminds me of a couple of other places......

Hold off, I'll keep you all updated.
I never heard back from them, so I guess they were not interested in what I had to offer... but is ok. I know my blog is for a very specific type of audience.
I am looking into it. I may decide to try it out. If I do I will let you know how it works out.
I thought this company required that you already had a blog that had been up for at least 6 months or had a certain number of posts. Is this true or am I confused?
ACCER Wrote:So far it's not looking as good as it first seemed. It seems many are waiting to be paid. Reminds me of a couple of other places......

Hold off, I'll keep you all updated.

Has anyone been paid by this site yet? I am trying to decide if I should give it a test drive or just forget about it.
I haven't heard of them before this thread. If you need to have had a blog up for six months, I'm not currently a candidate for the company.

Have you guys had a blog for six months, and is Adsense working out for you?
I used to have a blogvertise account a little before last summer but stopped using it when they never sent me the cheque I was entitled to. I tend to have stopped completely using pay for post programs.. I know for a fact that my readers don't care fot it and I find that it's never worth my time to research and post for a mere 10 or 15 dollars.. If you site is well designed and well promoted, adsense alone should do the trick.

good luck,
berlinlife06 Wrote:I run into this company that like google Adsense has also advertisement according to content, I think... I have to do more research about it, but wanted to know if someone here have tried, and what was their experience. In any case, would you recommend it?
You people have a lot more experience than I do! LOL!

I am a member of Blogvertise and I was paid $4 for the work that was provided. I was paid $2 per article I wrote. It is a wonderful site, everyone needs to really check it out.
I might give it another look. I have been having pretty good luck with an outsourcing site. IF you bid just right you can make more than $2.00 per article or blog entry.
I completely forgot abou this! I´ve been finding other writing jobs that actually pay a lot more money than just $2 per article. The source is Craigslists... so if you want to check it out, you might find something interesting too.