When's the next PR update?
anyone know when the next Google page rank update is?

Thanks

Zach
Last PR update was on 19 April and PR updates every 3 months. So next PR update may be 19-20 July. Big Grin
Ok thats great. Still have some time to get ready then.

Thanks Smile
How to get PR on my site?
I have developed my site for 2 months but can not get pr.
Thanks for sharing
To get PR you have to do Directories submission, Article submission, Bookmarking submission, Buy links on that sites which has good PR and forum posting (put your site link in your signature and you already done this).

You develop your site 2 months ago that means you developed your site after PR update so you have no PR right now.

But don't worry in next PR update you get PR for your site. PR update going on every 3 month and the next PR update is after 15 or 20 days.

So now you have 15 days to get more backlinks.

If you have more questions then also let me know.

Thanks.
its due now anytime, i have one domain in specific that i'm excited about. i think by the end of this month, july, the update will be done
Yes you are right mrlynam, PR update will be start in this month anding or will be finished in month anding. I'm also exited with this PR update because in last PR update I drop down with my PR. And in this PR update hope I will get good PR for my site. Big Grin
A few weeks ago I found what seemed to be a set schedule for page ranking, with specific dates. I can't seem to find it now.
Taggart Wrote:A few weeks ago I found what seemed to be a set schedule for page ranking, with specific dates. I can't seem to find it now.

If you find it again would you please post it for me? Smile

Thanks Hurgoll.

Or just post a link.
Hurgoll Wrote:If you find it again would you please post it for me? Smile

Thanks Hurgoll.

Or just post a link.

I'll post it if I find it. I suspect that the site I saw is no longer up at this point. :confused:

Maybe it wasn't as "official" as it appeared.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up FRESH ! FRESH !! FRESH AND VALID FULLZ AND CREDIT CARDS IS UPDATE HERE Joebase1 0 1,629 09-04-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Joebase1
Thumbs Up FRESH ! FRESH !! FRESH AND VALID FULLZ AND CREDIT CARDS IS UPDATE HERE SteveCane 0 1,825 08-16-2017, 02:50 AM
Last Post: SteveCane