80% commission on 37$, sells a package of 40 websites.
aquariancore Wrote:Mrlyman should come back and explain how if the program is new that he has people saying how great it is. According to PayDotCom there are no affiliate sales for the program. After checking the PayDotCom stats I began to have second thoughts. I was even going to buy a package and test it out. Now I am hesitant.

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't thinking about purchasing them but it's good to know about this. I bet he pops up somewhere else with the same offers.
SageMother Wrote:Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't thinking about purchasing them but it's good to know about this. I bet he pops up somewhere else with the same offers.

I kind of hope he pops back up here. The sites looks good but I need more shown to me. If he comes clean. I have an idea to test his stuff. If he is new and his program works maybe he can get a boost. You have to start somewhere.
aquariancore Wrote:I kind of hope he pops back up here. The sites looks good but I need more shown to me. If he comes clean. I have an idea to test his stuff. If he is new and his program works maybe he can get a boost. You have to start somewhere.
That's very true. He's probably juggling two jobs while trying to get started and we all know how hectic that can get.
I am sure more people than will admit. I don't need that false ego stuff. I just have goals to meet as you do.
I quess he hasn't come back it's too bad I reseached his 40 websites to it's origin. I think the kid is on to a good thing but needs to sell the whole package.
aquariancore Wrote:Mrlyman should come back and explain how if the program is new that he has people saying how great it is. According to PayDotCom there are no affiliate sales for the program. After checking the PayDotCom stats I began to have second thoughts. I was even going to buy a package and test it out. Now I am hesitant.

What was your final thought on this and did you buy anything?
I just wanted to say I think you were very fair about the whole thing and I really like how you were open about things. Your one of the big dogs I talk about.

Hurgoll
sorry people, but i'm not a regular on this forum and very rarely check it.

i just moved the site to the paydotcom affiliate program as before this i have just been getting sales myself.

please continue to ask me any questions
Hurgoll Wrote:What was your final thought on this and did you buy anything?
I just wanted to say I think you were very fair about the whole thing and I really like how you were open about things. Your one of the big dogs I talk about.

Hurgoll

I actually checked it out right back to the source. Is it a viable product, yes. The problem is the competition is selling the same product at half, two thirds or more less. Would I buy the product, yes but at the lower prices. So, would I risk my brand to affiliate with someone who is selling too far upscale. No. It reflects on me.

The problem is Mrlyman has to revise his marketing in line with the others. I understand his theory and he is not gouging for himself. He is trying to entice affiliates to go for the 80%. Now for me part of my branding is that people know ans trust that I didn't put something on my sites I haven't fully checked out. In all most all cases they know I used the product.

I applied my same principles to this. Mrlyman has a viable product but his ball park is not in the same country as others. I also know he has tried to market the product in other price ranges. I think he needs someone to work with him and make his goal work. I won't say how cheap but several others are hawking it direct for tremendously less. I can't afford to have my regulars complaining about that. Your price has to be consistent with the market or in the long term you will not have a customer base.

Again, I like the product and it's intent. It is a retread, but one that works He just has to rethink his marketing plan. I don't see it selling long term at that price with the competition.
aquariancore: you seem to have a big customer list, if you want i will lower the price for you to send them out at.
mrlynam Wrote:aquariancore: you seem to have a big customer list, if you want i will lower the price for you to send them out at.

I sent you a pm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  commission junction zach 36 19,649 03-19-2007, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel
  Sure Thing In This Economy - SEX SELLS! MegaCheaperDomains.com 0 2,799 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: