Is having PPC ads suitable for your ecommerce site??
Domaineer Wrote:I tried adsense. I got burned because they claimed I was getting illegal clicks. Then I was going to go to commission junction and found out one of the things they wanted was my google numbers, so I decided that wasn't going to work for me. I am just as glad. I did find out they were advertising competitive businesses in the ads that were on my sites, and of course on my clients sites because I had set their sites up to show ads. Is that what I did wrong? I thought I was supposed to be able to use my code on any site I set up.

That it interesting to know! We are trying to build something that has as little ads as possible, at least for now, and then we´ll see later how we do it. But it is good to know all those little not so good experiences from other users. My partner knows lot, and I am more into the creative side of the work. He is taking care of the technical aspects and the advertising too.

Messages In This Thread
Is having PPC ads suitable for your ecommerce site?? - by berlinlife06 - 01-08-2007, 09:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another domain is pointing to my site? Williamhawk 0 1,697 12-11-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  List your site free littlefranciscan 6 5,847 03-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Last Post: xtraze
  Can show both Adsense and AdBrite on same site? zach 7 5,819 11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn