Allow Me To Introduce Myself....
My Name is Hove!

Actually its not...but writing that title pulled a Jay Z song up in my mind Rolleyes

Hi everybody,

I'm very glad to have found this community...as a guy who's taken great interest in IM over the last 6 months, I did something that MOST people who start in IM don't do.

I started buying domain names like a mad man.

Now... some have criticized me for doing this. However, before I knew ANYTHING about the domain name market (or that it even existed to an extent), I always say the purchase of Domain names as cheap real estate. $7 a pop won't break the bank, and that can EASILY be made back if you find something good.

Right?

Well that what I'm here to find out. I own over 60 domain names....some with incredible potential. I will be listing them here shortly to get feedback and learn more about this market.

But for now, I'd like to say hello!

I look forward to chatting with you all Big Grin

DD.

PS. If you are interested in any of my domains or need help thinking of one...please PM me. I've been told I have a knack for creating solid domain names and I'd love feedback on that as well! Maybe I can even help you create the name you're looking for Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by DomainDaddy - 03-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by Taggart - 03-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by zach - 03-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by DomainDaddy - 03-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by DomainDaddy - 03-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by Grace - 03-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by ACCER - 03-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by DomainDaddy - 03-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Allow Me To Introduce Myself.... - by ACCER - 03-08-2008, 03:08 AM