you generally produce a question about how
The explosive price increases in China's housing market in the past year have made people less interested in predicting when the bubble will burst Wholesale Chicago Cubs Jerseys , and begin to accept and mock the unbelievably high prices.

[i]A man's head is reflected on a model of a house at a real estate developer's marketing center in Zhengzhou, Henan Province. Photo: CFP[/i]

[i]"I will want to divorce you only when the stocks I've bought recoup," he said.[/i]

[i]Upon hearing this, she felt warmth, knowing they would be together for all time.[/i]

[i]"I will marry you once the house prices fall Cheap Chicago Cubs Jerseys ," he said.[/i]

[i]That broke her heart. She knew he was determined to break up.[/i]

[i]Bittersweet jokes like this have flooded Chinese cyberspace and people's social media accounts since housing prices in Chinese cities skyrocketed - once again - in the past year.[/i]

[i]National Bureau of Statistics figures show that housing prices in most cities around the country continued to increase in August, with some cities surging by more than 40 percent over the last year. A few residential communities have even seen their prices double as panicked home buyers scramble to the market for fear their chance to buy is now or never. This round of price increase apparently beat most people's expectations. A much anticipated price fall seems like a myth.[/i]

[i]People have stopped discussing how the government should rein in unchained prices or predicting when the bubble will burst, but instead begun to accept the fact that the prices have risen to levels beyond most people's reach. Even if the increase will slow or reverse a bit, as long as the market doesn't crumble, prices are still at unreasonable levels.[/i]

[i]Some simple math will show that one person earning an average per capita income in Shenzhen Wholesale Cubs Jerseys , South China's Guangdong Province, will have to work 50 years without spending a penny in order to buy an average-sized apartment in the city.[/i]

[i]A Beijinger surnamed Zhang sold his courtyard house near the Drum Tower 30 years ago and left for good to the US. He worked hard for his American Dream to learn English and deliver food. After being robbed seven times, he managed to make $1 million, and with the money he came back to China for retirement, only to find the house he once sold now costs 80 million yuan ($12 million). Versions of this joke are popular because many people find the scenario easy to believe.[/i]

[i]Bay or cry

As economists worry the disproportionate price surge in property will drain financing for the country's development Cheap Cubs Jerseys , ordinary people are feeling the sting of high prices in their daily life.
[/i]

[i]Potential housing purchasers, mostly the urban middle class, are hit the hardest, not only because of the fast shrinking affordability of housing, but also Cheap Jorge Soler Jersey , as some observers say, because of a reemerging class struggle, based on whether one owns a property or not, a reinforcement of Karl Marx's classical theory about the haves and have-nots.[/i]

[i]Housing in China is closely related to resources, and property is bound together with the social welfare system. Owning a property is necessary for one to enjoy local social services. "School district houses" are particularly sought after as they provide access to a city's best schools without the need for skullduggery. Beijing's school district houses Cheap Dexter Fowler Jersey , mostly in Xicheng and northwestern Haidian districts, could be more than twice the city's average housing prices. Only better off families can possibly afford such homes and enjoy the best education.[/i]

[i]As another realistic joke goes, in the past only wealthy people sent their kids to study overseas, but now only the poor do.[/i]

[i]Uneven access to education passes down through generations and consolidates the established social class. This obstructs inter-class flow and society becomes rigid. The chance for lower-class social groups to rise in the social hierarchy becomes slimmer.[/i]

[i]The only people left with a better job than real estate agents are emigration agents, some say.[/i]

[i]No prospects

The real estate market is increasingly becoming a tool for making money rather than finding a residence Cheap Wade Davis Jersey , and observers are worried this will inevitably undermine social fairness.
[/i]

[i]It has been significantly more difficult for young people, starting from scratch in big cities, to realize the dream of buying a home compared with older generations. Before 2008, in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai, hard work could be expected to lead to home ownership. The cities developed quickly and provided abundant opportunities for new graduates and young people coming from other places. Many of them were able to afford a deposit to buy an apartment after several years of work and make the city their home.[/i]

[i]Now that housing prices are easily seven or eight times the prices of eight years ago Cheap Munenori Kawasaki Jersey , the chance of buying a home is quickly vanishing.[/i]

[i]Breaking down the demographics, people born in the 1960s and 70s mostly bought homes before prices took off. For the 1980s generation, who began working in the 2000s, some people bought homes and others could not. People born in the 1990s and in the new millennium are the most unfortunate, blogger Liu Chang wrote. Even though many of them have managed to make more than 100 Cheap Jose Quintana Jersey ,000 yuan per year, without help from their parents, paying for a deposit to buy a home in the big cities is virtually out of the question. In Beijing and Shanghai, average second-hand properties now costs more than 50,000 yuan per square meter.[/i]

[i]In the face of the price irrationality Cheap Hector Rondon Jersey , people who have bought at least one property feel relieved and hope the price increase continue and expand their nominal wealth, while those who hesitated and missed the boat only wish to spear the bubble.[/i]

[i]An observer going with the name Murong Suifeng wrote online that a "chain of disdain" among three classes of city dwellers has formed in China's big cities, like the food chain in the wil The heavy g. Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Sports Jerseys   Cheap Kids Jerseys   Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Sports Jerseys  [/i]

Messages In This Thread
you generally produce a question about how - by chitianshi520 - 05-31-2018, 07:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a question of law, copyright protection subsists chitianshi520 0 1,278 04-20-2019, 07:17 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520
  be used to produce reusable calendars chitianshi520 0 759 10-08-2018, 02:07 AM
  I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question. Sr_rydanov1985 0 858 07-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Sr_rydanov1985
  One particular facts are your own all-natural hgh generally chitianshi520 0 989 05-15-2018, 09:16 AM
  you'll need to produce an environment for the massage chitianshi520 0 1,382 02-10-2018, 05:49 AM
  how to answer a history essay question LarryWoode 0 1,500 02-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Last Post: LarryWoode