Hello, Im Luke!
Hi.

I'm Luke, im from United Kingdom> England > Nottingham
Im 19yrs old, I've spent 13yrs of my life on my computer, literally on for around 12hrs/24hrs a day.

I like to research things that pass my mind that im curious about, there for anything i want to know, i teach myself everything about it.

I left school at the age of 13 & progressed my life thru educating my self & answering all my questions thru my pc.

I've read up & researched about domain marketing & about 1month ago, i decided to go purchase my self some domains.

I spend literally hours & hours.. finding & locating rare/unique domains, i even tried multiple softwares & found some brilliant software that can check to see if domains are available & when they run out, i could run a dictionary thru this piece of software & see if any are available.

Well after hours.. days... weeks, i ended up with 9 unique/rare domains.. so i thought brilliant! time to sell them, i tried multiple sites.. even sedo, but i just ain't had any offers.. & over the last few weeks, i tottally forgot about my domains & i decided today.. that i'll quit the domain marketing idea & get rid of all my 9 domains fast to whoever offers the best decent price.

I don't have the time & the patience into using the seo knowledge i've teached my self continuesly over days.. to keep submitting articles.. creating backlinks, on each individual domain.. i just don't have the time.

I know theres places to park ya domains, but i've tried it & the income isn't profitable for what i pay yearly on the domains.

Someone who has the time, knows more knowledge on what to do.. has the patience! & right mind to lift these domains right off the ground & fire them into the sky.. thats the sorta guy thats gonna make money from these domains, i just ain't that guy & i hope someone out there is & willing to take up the task of making an investment & purchasing all 9 from my hands.

Heres a picture too all the domains i own Smile

http : // img194.imageshack.us/img194/4440/domains.png

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Im Luke! - by Gangstex - 08-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Hello, Im Luke! - by Gangstex - 08-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Hello, Im Luke! - by zach - 08-11-2011, 03:46 AM
Hello, Im Luke! - by Domains321321 - 10-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Hello, Im Luke! - by affshow - 11-01-2012, 02:59 AM
Hello, Im Luke! - by ris - 11-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Hello, Im Luke! - by karzaj - 12-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Hello, Im Luke! - by bbl92 - 12-26-2012, 02:55 PM