I think I like it here!
Hello to All Forum Members,

I just stumbled across this social and what a nice surprise! Sounds like there are alot of you out there experiencing some of the same challenges that I'm having. I look forward to picking your brains....Big Grin

When my professional position was eliminated due to budget cuts in July of 05, I decided to start a home business of online fair trade imported items. I started on Ebay and still have a few items in my store there, however, I completed my own website last fall and I work night and day trying to increase traffic. Just last week, my webmaster sold me a forum site that looks just like this one, only I haven't thrown the switch yet and there are no posts on it yet. Zach, did you do the designing of this forum? I'm pretty sure I have the same program, but I'm struggling with the finishing touches. THIS LOOKS GREAT! (hint, hint)

In the process of trying to promote my website, I've become involved with buying/selling domains. (Although...I'm yet to receive a dime...I have high hopes.) I've also become fascinated by the workings of website promotion and that's an ongoing education. Oh yeah, and I also buy and sell event tickets....most recently for the Live Earth Concert this summer in NJ. And I have matching domains for that event, too.....:eek:

In a nutshell, I think I have attention deficit or something, because I keep getting involved in all kinds of ventures, but I feel like it somehow all fits together. Can anyone relate?

The good news is, I LOVE getting up in the morning and walking 10 feet to go to work. I guess that's why I called my business, Follow Your Bliss. And that's exactly what I'm doing.

So, I'm still looking for the rules that Zach's signature talks about. Hope I haven't broken any in this initial post.

Tanya

Messages In This Thread
I think I like it here! - by followyourbliss - 04-18-2007, 11:52 PM
I think I like it here! - by aquariancore - 04-19-2007, 12:57 AM
I think I like it here! - by Rohitpatel - 04-19-2007, 10:37 AM
I think I like it here! - by followyourbliss - 04-19-2007, 11:42 AM
I think I like it here! - by zach - 04-23-2007, 09:18 AM
I think I like it here! - by followyourbliss - 04-23-2007, 11:07 AM
I think I like it here! - by Rohitpatel - 04-24-2007, 09:37 AM
I think I like it here! - by zach - 04-24-2007, 12:54 PM
I think I like it here! - by Rohitpatel - 04-25-2007, 06:36 AM
I think I like it here! - by ACCER - 04-30-2007, 09:58 AM