Portfolio of Domains for sale ( website included )
Good day Everyone,
Been a really long time away.
Ok, let me un-load some of my portfolio. Each domain/website is available for sale. Website(s) are included. Domain comes with sub-domains. I'll list 12 domains/websites at the moment.

Please note => These are developed websites with traffic !

You are most welcome to ask for further infomation. Post your question here or PM me.Smile
To buy at BIN price, please post 'DOMAIN - SOLD at BIN'
To bid, please visit the SEDO link appended. If the link is not yet alive, please post - 'DOMAIN - bid $' , starting bid at $120 please.

General Info :-
  • whether a website is included => Website included.
  • whether you accept price offers => Negotiable if bulk purchase ( 5domains and above - 10% )
  • the reserve price or price range for each domain => USD120/=
  • BIN price for each domain => USD150/=
  • registrar => yahoo.com
  • traffic => http://www.quantcast.com/DOMAIN/traffic ( replace "DOMAIN" ) - traffic could fluatuate depending on site(s) linking activities, of course )
  • Revenue => As I do not track each site individually ( it's too headache to track each of them as I keep developing new sites ), you can treat them as having zero revenue.
Domain :- LiteMag.com Domain :- VerticalMark.com Domain :- LiveGuild.com Domain :- LiveBare.com Domain :- ClueZone.com Domain :- NakedBase.com Domain :- NerdsBuzz.com Domain :- SecretBureau.com Domain :- TrendRide.com Domain :- TrendsValley.com Domain :- VirtualGE.com Domain :- MashWhiz.com

Website Information :-
  • Sites are built with WPMU ( WordPress Multi-User )
  • The theme can be change easily, since they are wordpress blogs.
  • Each domain has ~20+ to 50+ sub-domains. Newer domain has lesser sub-domain coz I have yet adding more.
  • Content are built with auto-generator, content source from RSS and search engine, and been mixed to avoid duplication. Google doesn't like duplication !
  • Each sub-domain are being built independantly. Meaning, each sub-domain is being treated as a SITE, and new post are added 1~2 per week.
  • Backlinks has been developed from major social bookmarking sites (like bluedot/faves, blinklist, propeller...etc and also yahoo pipes ( some pipes are having PR1/2 )
  • Backlinks are also being built as there are also other sites that scrap the content from the sites.
  • Some root domain are being built with posting, while some just with links pointing to sub-domains when new posts are available. Visit the site(s) to get a feel of it.
  • Currently, there are advertisements in the sites. It'll be of course be removed once sold. You can then start to replace them with your own ads.

Upon sold :-
  • Sites will be stopped from content generation activities.
  • Backlink development will be stop. You need to work on as it'll become your property...of course !
  • The whole domain/website content will be zipped and email to you, or if you want I can host it too and save the trouble.
  • Hosting will be just USD3/month for 1GB storage + 50GB bandwidth ( in my existing server )
  • If you like, site can be continuously build. That means, auto-content generator will continue to run. Currently, content are generated on random basis, 1~2 time per week, per each site/blog/sub-domain. That mean, if the domain has 40 sub-domains, each of the sub-domain are being built independantly/randomly.
  • Payment for this will be via PayPal subscription.

For continuous sites building ( if you want ) :-
  • each root/sub-domain are considered an independant site. Yes, each of them are indeed a SITE !
  • Charges per month for each root/sub-domain => USD0.50/= . Yes, it's just 50cents per sub-domain only , per month.
  • Example of calculation => Root domain + 20 sub-domain, total 21 sites/blogs. So it'll be 50cents x 21 => USD10.50 /month + $3/month ( hosting )
  • Of course, you can choose to stop auto-post for some sub-domains as you wish. Meaning, if the domain has 40 sub-domains, you can choose to have any of the sub-domain(s) you want to continue with content generation, and stop for other sub-domain(s).
  • Monthly hosting charges will be waived if you subscribe/purchase 30 sites and above ( 50cents x 30 = USD15/month )
  • I'll send you a subscription payment via PayPal, once you decided. Further communication available via email and yahoo messanger.
  • You can also move the domain/site out if you decide in future, there is no restriction of course.
  • You can decide on the keywords to be used, and RSS source to be used too.
  • You can embed your own link in the post(s).
  • If you prefer, you can delete all old posts and redirect them, coz the posts are having my links.
  • And of course, you can add new sub-domains
  • YOU DECIDE ! It's YOURS ! Smile

Payment :-
  • Bidding at SEDO . Links are included for each domain, or you can search in sedo
  • If you prefer, you can also pay by MoneyBooker escrow. I'll send you my account's email for MoneyBooker.

Anything else ??
well...if you wish...
Other service :-
  • My service are available to built your blogs. Applicable information listed at this section ( above ).
Quote:For continuous sites building ( if you want )

Thanks for reading...it's a looOOoong post :p

See ya !
PS - please pardon me if my post have type erro...it's a really long post. I spend >1hour drafting it :whistle:
$1 for VerticalMark.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  website Authentic Jonah Williams Jersey gsnoopy520 0 368 06-02-2020, 06:02 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  tyle article air max 90 sale gsnoopy520 0 703 07-12-2019, 02:23 AM
  velop retro jordan shoes for sale gsnoopy520 0 848 02-26-2019, 02:47 AM
  Shopping Seiko Velatura Chronograph 7T92 Women copy watch SNDW59P1 for sale neyola 0 884 12-01-2018, 06:03 AM
Last Post: neyola
  tteries Ultra Boost White Sale gsnoopy520 0 1,197 11-16-2018, 03:17 AM
  orrower Jordan Retro For Sale gsnoopy520 0 1,226 11-16-2018, 03:08 AM
  Anh Adidas NMD Red For Sale gsnoopy520 0 1,291 11-16-2018, 02:45 AM
  ad to offer kyrie irving 1 shoes for sale gsnoopy520 0 1,063 11-16-2018, 02:36 AM
  oday Ecco Leather UK Sale gsnoopy520 0 890 11-16-2018, 02:10 AM
  checked on the website qizhen0809 0 631 10-31-2018, 07:14 AM
Last Post: qizhen0809