OT: ChaCha guide invites
I make a little extra cash working as a ChaCha guide for the ChaCha search engine. In December ChaCha will be "reopening" our invites that allow us to send invitations to people who want to become ChaCha guides. If you are interested in this opportunity please PM me.

Because our invitations are LIMITED you must be serious and willing to work.

For those who don't know guides essentially perform internet searches for people and get paid for doing this. Some people do very well, it all depends on how much time you have to spend online.
Great offer! Thanks for sharing it here with us!

I am interested! By the way, how much do you get paid for helping people with their searches?

Thanks

Zach
I got in on chacha at the beginning but, there were a lot of porblems so I stopped. But, I hear technical issues have been taken care of and things are runnign smoothly so, I am going to restart. I think it has a lot of potential.
When they reopen the invites in December I am allotted about 7-8 and will be glad to send them out. I have been doing ChaCha for about a month and made a couple hundred dollars while being online a few hours a day. Essentially, I work my other business and take searches or trainings of guides in between. There have been a great many ups and downs but it is definately a more solid engine that a month ago. The Beta launch was 11/6 so this is a very new thing.
One problem I had wih chacha was that the popup for a search owuld not pop up over whatever else I was doing. It didn't show at the bottom of my screen either so, I had no idea I had one. Have you had a problem with that?
Hey, thanks for the offer, scalamedia. Keep me in mind when you have those invites to send out, okay? I'll PM you as a reminder.
I am a Master that has 6 invites left. The other 2 I sent out to two complete knuckleheads who are not doing anything with this oppurtunity. Please send me an email and tell me how committed you are and how much time you would spend on this adventure. Please include your internet savvy skills. Thank you.Smile

jnunz5353@sbcglobal.net
I heard about ChaCha and some people like it while others thought it isn't worth the time because they don't pay a lot.
[quote=nunz7777]I am a Master that has 6 invites left. The other 2 I sent out to two complete knuckleheads who are not doing anything with this oppurtunity. Please send me an email and tell me how committed you are and how much time you would spend on this adventure. Please include your internet savvy skills. Thank you.Smile
QUOTE]

Nunz7777, do you still have any invites left? How did you get into ChaCha?? How much time do you put into researching each week?