80% commission on 37$, sells a package of 40 websites.
Hurgoll Wrote:What was your final thought on this and did you buy anything?
I just wanted to say I think you were very fair about the whole thing and I really like how you were open about things. Your one of the big dogs I talk about.

Hurgoll

To answer your question the affiliate deal is out of line with what the product sells for normally. So, if you affiliate with it at this price and someone buys it and sees it sells for as low as $9.99 elsewhere it will reflect on you. If you check PayDot,com the listing showed no affiliates as of Aug 11th

By the way thank you for the compliment. I am just another guy working with others to help and share ideas.
Well, now I am curious about this whole thing... but I´ll wait for more reports from Aquarian and see how this develops. Good luck to all.
berlinlife06 Wrote:Well, now I am curious about this whole thing... but I´ll wait for more reports from Aquarian and see how this develops. Good luck to all.

There is really no more to report. It an okay package but his affliliate price is out of line with the going rate for the product. The two common prices are $9.99 and $19.99 at $37 someone who buys will eventually find out and feel ripped off. You can go for the quick big buck but in the end that will hurt you in the long run.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  commission junction zach 36 19,648 03-19-2007, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel
  Sure Thing In This Economy - SEX SELLS! MegaCheaperDomains.com 0 2,799 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: