Basic cheap host for blog?
I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.

Thank you!
Hosting companies often oversell their servers which results in poor performance, constant setbacks and even in complete server downfall.
What I want to recommend you is to give wpneuron.com - it is wordpress hosting specialized web hosting provider.
They never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

Backups are created on demand or every 3rd day, they are stored on the external server in the same data center.
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I'd like to draw your attention to these hosts:
Dreamhost.com, ipage.com, lunarpages.com, dailyrazor.com and also centohost.com - they are professional.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.
Try to look through hostwinds.com ssd web hosting solutions. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
There are many web hosting providers that you can use to host your blogs. hostwinds.com, ipage,1and1. There are many that you can choose. But before choosing read all the reviews and everything about them first than choose them. And also check that do they provide any disaster recovery tool or not?
A2hosting.com provides cheap and reliable hosting plans with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
Servers are solid and well-balanced and prices are competitive.
FASTSRVR is their discount.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 1 31 Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 8 277 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap e-hosting service? Bileator 7 233 01-10-2024, 09:20 AM
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 525 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  vps host for Media? Glaceptra 7 289 12-13-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 539 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 5 199 12-07-2023, 10:08 AM
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 7 217 11-10-2023, 08:47 AM