Best server provider around?
what I'm looking for is:
at least 8cores of decent cpu
24gb ram
500gb SSD
and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
What can you say about Hostplay.com offshore servers ?
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

thanks.
Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are worthtrying.
You'll be very happy with the speed and the website security they provided and will be  also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domains. Hostplay.com is a reliable offshore hosting. The servers are fast.
Last and most important, when you want help, you want it now, not tomorrow. Their customer support is genuinely 24/7!
They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds. In fact, I never waited more than 30 minutes, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on weekends. They've provided more than what I need. I like Hostplay.com offshore VPS hosting service - they know what they do.
Servers from asvhost.com and integralhost.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.
Why not give Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting a try?
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them. I would like to add that one of their tech dudes did a tremendous job and his customer service skills were super.
Servers from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are well-balanced and cheap.
They are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.
My experience dealing with cloudarion.com ssd web host has been great. Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry. My customer support questions are answered within 1 hour. The answers I receive are clear and very helpful.
Servers from QHoster.com (B82NC3YRTR) and Host4.biz (SENXFJ) are well-balanced and worth trying.
Their support has been exceptional.
My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 9 1 hour ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 75 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable VPS provider ... Vanio 6 111 02-22-2024, 08:39 AM
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Right hosting provider ... JissyKarter 7 161 01-19-2024, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Right server provider ... Lobster 6 400 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM