BustMove.com
BustMove.com

Remember Bust A Move????

Please tell me it's worth something cheers
For me, Bust move seems like some kind of plastic surgery thing nowadays - you need the "a" in the middle to work the retro thing.
Oh, I dunno. I actually read it "bustamove" instead of what it really was. I'm not sure about the plastic surgery thing jazz, what have you been reading lately? Wink
I think some people would automatically read it as "bustamove," but I think when it comes to remembering the site name, that's what they're going to type in as well.
I would say it's worth registration fee...
Kitten Wrote:I think some people would automatically read it as "bustamove," but I think when it comes to remembering the site name, that's what they're going to type in as well.

Yes, I agree Kitten. I was actually thinking the same thing, but forgot to mention it. That would be a problem. http://www.bustamove.com would get all your traffic.
To me BustMove speaks about insolvency and mortgage problems. I'm not sure it would be worth very much, but others will have more experience on these things than me
That's an interesting take on it just on time. It is very fitting in the US considering the current housing crisis and it's effect on the economy.
mom2manyboyz Wrote:That's an interesting take on it just on time. It is very fitting in the US considering the current housing crisis and it's effect on the economy.

It is quite fitting for the UK at the moment too. In England we refer to bankruptcy as 'going bust' I m not sure if people in US would recognize that term, we may share a language, but we don't always share the same meaning.
Well, let me see, I usually think of busted, as caught doing something wrong. Broke is typically used for having no money. Of course, I'm no authority on slang. I'll have to ask my teenagers. Smile

justontime Wrote:It is quite fitting for the UK at the moment too. In England we refer to bankruptcy as 'going bust' I m not sure if people in US would recognize that term, we may share a language, but we don't always share the same meaning.