BustMove.com
mom2manyboyz Wrote:Well, let me see, I usually think of busted, as caught doing something wrong. Broke is typically used for having no money. Of course, I'm no authority on slang. I'll have to ask my teenagers. Smile

I sometimes wonder if my teenagers speak a completely different language!! I guess the term 'going bust' or 'gone bust' is slang, but it is in general use and would be understood to mean insolvency by anyone in UK.
Yes, I know what you mean. There is slang that is short-lived and then there is slang that is widely accepted enough that dictionaries eventually adopt the term.
Thanks for all your replys, I also feel it's worth reg fee.

But quite a catchy name, just thinking of what to put on it now.

Was thinking about doing a topic on BustAMove and yes "Bustamove.com" would get all my traffic and my would turn into a typo :pinch:

Or maybe I Should do one on cheap properties, since lots of people gone busted. but somehow I don't think it has good SEO

Any ideas what I should do with it?

P.S. What's all this about plastic surgery? Jazz?
I would agree with that interpretation as well - could mean things that could get you busted or something like that. I'd register it.

Re: plastic surgery. I dunno - I saw "bust" = chest and move = adjust. I think I had a glass of wine or two before that post. Smile
Remember Bust A Move...
Hey, Jazz, got any cabernet? Adjustabustplasticsurgery.com PWI= posting while intoxicated

No, really- It's still a darn good name, and I think it will become apparent as you toss it around some more.
Big Grin Thanks Jazz at least it made me laugh, still smilling now.
Not bad sugestion, never thought would of it myself, maybe I also need to drink more wine.
LOL. Oh, now I get it Jazz. Thanks for the explanation. Next time you should share the wine. Smile

jazzgrrl Wrote:I would agree with that interpretation as well - could mean things that could get you busted or something like that. I'd register it.

Re: plastic surgery. I dunno - I saw "bust" = chest and move = adjust. I think I had a glass of wine or two before that post. Smile
I asked my daughter (19) what she would expect a site called Bust Move to be about, she mentioned Bust a Move, but when asked to think again she said it should sell bras or be about plastic surgery. I asked for a little more explanation and she observed that as people get older everything droops and requires a bit of uplift. Young people are so harsh!
I wish my bust would move back where it was 20 years ago. Smile