Buying a server at low rate
A2hosting.com and legionbox.com servers are low cost and attractive for me but I am in two minds which one should I follow?
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
Take your time to look at these web hosting providers:
- Arixe.com
- Okayservers.com
- Digitalserver.com.mx
They are able to customize any services/features you may need. Compare them and choose the best one.
I would suggest you to go with cloud hosting platform because its fast and secure and easy scalable cloud platform like AWS , DO , Linode and others and in case if you face problem to managing so many manage hosting providers are available like Cloudways or Forge.
You just click on nearest server and on one click host your php application.
I'd draw your attention to servers from hostingsource.com and suissrack.com.
It's very easy to use, very cheap for anyone who's going to build his first website and the support is very friendly that even they answer even the most menial problems.
Think that you can rely on kvchosting.net and their dedicated server hosting services.
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and VERY VERY competitive for the pricing.
You can trust centohost.com and their affordable dedicated hosting packages (uptime is perfect - 99.9%).
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
I would suggest you go with reseller hosting if you have don't have knowledge about hosting and if you looking server at low rate i would suggest go with Host IT Smart.
==> Hostwinds.com is really good option!
Their cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
Why pay more? when Host IT Smart provide you low-cost hosting servers in India to host your web applications for business. HITS provide windows, Linux low cost dedicated server.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 15 5 hours ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 75 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 330 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 309 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Right server provider ... Lobster 6 401 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Vanio 7 231 01-05-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Right server to buy from a decent hosting provider Vanio 6 246 11-28-2023, 07:45 AM