Career & Job Search Engine
Hello Every Body,

This site has developed into a good career & Job search Website. You can try it. just click on the link below.

http://www.pinnu.com

Please Reply with suggestions
Thanks
Look like a good site, look like a parking page though. Getting very many hits on it?
Looks like parked domain. I hope you are getting hit on it. I guess also you have it set according to whoever is entering, because now I'm in Berlin and everything is in German. So, if that's intentional, you've done a pretty good job. But I don't think I would've ever found it if it wasn't for your link.
Big Grin Thank You all for your replies.Smile
You All are right. As it seem its a parked page. No doubt about that neither I Claimed that its an independent search Engine or its mine. But it just turned out to be a good Parked one.
So no harm if a parked help somebody with his career.
This Page certainly gives some good results in return. I, myself, has started online business through the link provided by the site. So no harm in trying it.
Visit it and share your Experience with me.
I really don't like finding a directory that sends me to other directories. Can't wait to see if this domain turns into a website, providing the information it says it provieds right now.
Is there any kind of Adsense working out?? Somehow it was like click after click after click...... The way everything is placed is good but seems to be a bit doubtful and not much reliable opportunities.
Well, at least you got a bunch of clicks from people that NEVER intended to actually click through... I hope you get some money. I feel it was a sneaky way of getting clicks on your parked domain.
So can you still make money on a parked domain? If lots of people are doing that then it's a matter of finding out how to do it. That would make some money for someone.
I came across some person while searching out freelance jobs, I checked out Craigslist where a person said that he/she would pay out $1 to click on the ads, all the ads were of Google. I wonder how can someone click such ads. Anyways, if pinnu.com is also something of this kind, you had some money already in your account for the clicks that all have made.
[SIZE="6"][SIZE="4"]You are very much wrong my friend. Google is too sharp for you and your friend to trace the fake clicks on the ads.
You all are making it a fuss that its a parked page. :mad: Ya it is. I've never claimed that its not a parked page or my own Independent site! Then what's the Problem Man? :confused: Just Chill Yaar. I Have many other Parked Pages. I have 25 odd Domains Parked with different domain parking sites. But I just Mentioned this domain here becoz this has been not only a parked page but also a very good search engine. It redirects to you to many of the very good Webpages. So stop Talking about the page being parked. Try it if you want or leave it alone. I am Declaring it Once again.
:eek:
"ITS A PARKED PAGE BUT A GOOD CAREER & JOB SEARCH ENGINE."

Is that OK with you all?:p

Then Thank You all for your replies & concerns.Smile
Keep Tracing My mistakes so that I keep on improving with every Reply.

Thank You All
Big Grin
Abhishek[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ChaCha search engine sunnybeachcal 26 11,980 12-15-2006, 12:29 AM
Last Post: scalamedia