DS is hiring marketers
I too am intrested if this is still going, ? Thankx, Echos
This is a fabulous idea Zach! I just ran across this post. How did this work out for you? Are you planning on any other promotions? You should have no trouble getting people to jump on this deal or others.
Yes , I would like to know if this offer is still good. It sounds intriging. Echos
zach Wrote:Hi

I am looking for people to advertise Domain Social across blogs, forums and other community sites. You may have to create accounts at sites before you can post. If you are already a member at a site, feel free to post links using your username. You can point users on high traffic sites and on high pr sites to our forum, in order to help us grow.

Conditions

Links must be active (clickable).

You may have many links in each post, but I will only pay per post (not per link).

Do not spam boards, or post empty links back to Domain Social. You should try to point users to useful and relevant information on domain social (such as specific threads), or inform them that the forum exists. Also, do not post many links to Domain Social on the same site (as a general rule, please keep the posts less than three/3).

Comments that refer to the Domain Social link should be informative and relevant (the goal is to entice users to visit us). Please keep all comments over 10 words (this should be the absolute minimum!)

If you own a site on which you post a link, this does not qualify. If you are not sure, please ask.

Please send me the address of the link/post on the day that you add it. This way I can keep track of the progress.

Payment

I will be paying US$0.20 per post (with link) .
Paypal only.

If you are interested, please PM me or reply to this thread.

Wow this sounds like a great part time job. If you are a really hard worker you could actually make some good money with this. I hope i havent posted about this too late because I would love to do this in my free time.
Sorry guys, the offer is closed.