Feature-packed VPS. Suggestions?
Can someone describe their VPS hosting signup methodology. I'm opposed to fully automating the process. I'm too the point, we want to take orders, but worry about the spammers using resources before a follow verification check can be done. We feel our network, redundancy and planning are solid - it's the next "step" to get orders. Suggestions?

Do you know anything about GTHost.com cheap vps solutions? Any reviews please? Other options?
VPS plans from ownwebservers.com and owned-networks.net are full-featured and cheap.
Their response time blows the chart! The quality of service from their customer is what impressed me the most.Impressive and something I'll love to see continue. Excellent server speed and easy site migration; something that has endeared me to their site.
I'd recommend them to anyone. We host a handful of websites for family and friends. The price is surprisingly low.
Once in a while websites and email accounts are not accessible, though it could be a temporary is landing problem. GTHost.com team tolerate my stupid questions.
Accounts from allwebhost.com ($5 first month for any plan) and black.host are worth trying.
These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.
Servers with local storage keep all data on a local RAID1 to provide fault tolerance in case of hardware defects.
Can say that GTHost.com vps host seems well intentioned and the service is good. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!
Intel Xeon processor family with NVMe drives with an essential performance fit to handle the business workload.
Can say that GTHost.com vps service is the best I have ever used before. I have already recommended this reliable host to one of my friends.
Decent VPS plans are available from these hosting companies: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws.
The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.
Give Exmasters.com VPS hosting a try.
The server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Cheap VPS accounts from coinshosting.com (COINSHOSTING (50% OFF)) and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need host suggestions Glaceptra 7 598 11-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Feature-rich e-hosting? MatterEnergy 7 483 09-22-2022, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Feature-rich cPanel web hosting? MiracleMoff 7 835 01-28-2022, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Feature-rich e-commerce web hosting solutions? MiracleMoff 6 846 06-15-2021, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Personal web site suggestions Bileator 4 802 01-26-2021, 08:28 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  feature-packed VPS providers? Bileator 7 1,497 12-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  VPS suggestions ? Bileator 7 849 11-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Feature-packed VPS hosting solutions, where can I order them? Bileator 7 925 09-22-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  feature-packed dedicated server hosting service? Glaceptra 4 864 08-28-2020, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Bileator
  Powerful server hosting - any suggestions? MatterEnergy 6 1,231 06-22-2020, 06:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa