Personal web site suggestions
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What can you say about Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting ? Reliable or not? Alternative hosts?

Thanks
I appreciate Tzulo.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. I'm also impressed with their tech support. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
They have been fantastic to deal with. I have had customers using other hosts and after pulling my hair out trying to get the basics to work got them to switch over and host through me at Tzulo.com provider. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
QHoster.com and finaltek.com plans are solid and trustworthy and they can satisfy all your needs.
So fast, courteous and knowledgeable!
I would recommend hostingsource.com hosting as a provider to look at when looking for a host.
On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 280 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 75 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Feature-packed VPS. Suggestions? Glaceptra 8 320 11-17-2023, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 704 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? MatterEnergy 6 284 10-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Need host suggestions Glaceptra 7 595 11-03-2022, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Looking for VPS SSD Hosting for Light traffic Backend Site MatterEnergy 5 574 07-26-2022, 08:08 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  How to Make WordPress Site Secure from Hackers? MiracleMoff 1 718 12-16-2021, 06:58 AM
Last Post: harry_v
  What are the ways to improve your WordPress site’s speed? MiracleMoff 3 715 11-02-2021, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  What is the best static site generator? Glaceptra 3 657 10-19-2021, 12:18 PM
Last Post: MatterEnergy