Forum layout improvement needed
Hey admin,

Do you think you can exp[and the side, so it's showed full screen instead of being stuck in the middle?

p.s did you get my p.m?
I don't really mind it like this. I'm on an extra wide screen laptop, so when forums don't have it centered, they stretch all the way across and it looks awful. I wouldn't mind it being slightly wider, but don't make it completely flexible.
I don't know what Takwa's referring to. On my computer I don't have to scroll right or left to see everything.

Maybe the forum appears different in different browsers?
Taggart Wrote:I don't know what Takwa's referring to. On my computer I don't have to scroll right or left to see everything.

Maybe the forum appears different in different browsers?

I actually thought the reference was to the fact that this is right in the middle....so on a larger screen, there's a ton of empty space on both sides of the forum.
Hi

We tested this among 5 people at the time (yes it was a small test)! And they all decided that this layout is best for a variety of reasons.

However, I certainly don't want to force this opinion upon you, so you can change the fixed width to a fluid width if you wish. To do that, select "Domain Social" instead of "Domain Social Fixed" in the pull down menu at the bottom of the screen and to the left.

Zach
Well, I have a rather small screen, 12' on my old laptop, and I like it the way I see it, centered, where everything fits perfectly. In other forums, it bugs me that it is design so big.
zach Wrote:However, I certainly don't want to force this opinion upon you, so you can change the fixed width to a fluid width if you wish. To do that, select "Domain Social" instead of "Domain Social Fixed" in the pull down menu at the bottom of the screen and to the left.

I think that's an excellent option to please just about everyone. I never would've found it on my own either.
Thanks for the option Admin.

Also I checked out the "DS$ Store" and got this error on the top :

Quote:Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /vbplaza.php on line 111

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /vbplaza.php on line 112

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need to consult with forum member about my Watches choice Lougalvi 0 1,689 05-21-2018, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Hey all you in forum . icenter.hope 2 3,257 09-24-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Travholloman
  Hi i am new on this forum aquariusmediaaamar 5 4,584 05-09-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: nifty5
  advice needed - which domains not to drop from over 200 domains? cnet 0 2,013 03-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Last Post: cnet
  Opinions Needed Parking Related webtex 0 2,312 06-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Last Post: webtex
  hi domain expertese needed thankyou afoodbook 1 3,147 10-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Last Post: ACCER
  Paid Forum writers/posters followyourbliss 4 3,825 05-10-2007, 01:22 AM
Last Post: ACCER
  Hi,everyone,im new to the forum.Vanessa vanlill020 0 1,788 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: