Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Thank you guys anyway for help.
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.
Think that you can rely on WPneuron.com and their affordable wordpress hosting accounts. They are specialized in delivering wordpress hosting.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
Have a look at hosting services from webhostingbuzz.com and hostingsource.com, they have stable servers which are well-supported and plans contain many useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
(05-31-2017, 12:22 PM)Glaceptra Wrote: Think that you can rely on WPneuron.com and their affordable wordpress hosting accounts. They are specialized in delivering wordpress hosting.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?
You can rely on digitalserver.com.mx - their web hosting solutions are perfect for running wordpress blogs.
They never hesitated to help and always make things right. Their professionalism is evident from the very first time you contact you have with them.
I switched to wpneuron.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help. The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.

They offer free bonuses:
- MIGRATION
- 30-DAY Trial
My favorite is HostWinds.com - it offers cheap hosting plans based on SSD storage + Litespeed server.
Their staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way.
Services from hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com are able to satisfy the Wordpress needs of any webmaster with a tight budget. Plans are full-featured and uptime is high.
Sky Host is a leading Web hosting company in UAE which offer best hosting plans in Dubai

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 193 Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Wordpress hosting to get from? Bileator 6 106 02-06-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Lougalvi 6 90 01-31-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Wordpress hosting services? Bileator 5 147 01-09-2024, 11:19 AM
  Any good Chicago vps hosting? MatterEnergy 6 220 12-26-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Tube/Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 632 11-10-2023, 08:50 AM
  The best place for WordPress? Bileator 6 262 10-11-2023, 09:54 AM
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? MatterEnergy 6 276 10-04-2023, 07:02 PM