Good web host with fast servers in India?
Guys,
I need your help.
Require over 200 gbs of HD and 3 TB of bandwidth - India
What can you say about QHoster.com and also Hostnamaste.com web hosting accounts?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com hosting deals are the best.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.
I must say Hostnamaste.com web host is GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time. Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good.
QHoster.com and hostround.com are the best server providers and I'd recommend you to try them to meet all your needs.
They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers
Give my vote for QHoster.com hosting. I've had a couple of sites hosted here - and the pricing is very very competitive.
It is quite reliable. Tech support can be slow and sometimes it takes a few iterations to solve an issue.
KVChosting.net and hostround.com deals are worth trying.
Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.
It turns out that Hostnamaste.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.
I really recommend Hostnamaste.com web hosting provider. The customer service is good here as well.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 1 32 Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 196 Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 8 278 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Lougalvi 6 90 01-31-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Fast dedicated servers? Bileator 9 221 01-12-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Any good Chicago vps hosting? MatterEnergy 6 220 12-26-2023, 08:39 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 525 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  vps host for Media? Glaceptra 7 289 12-13-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 539 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster