HELP....need help pricing.
I read the posts but don't see an answer to this question. What about 3 character domains that contain a number? Specifically, I own these 2.....

Domain Social Forums - Buy, Sell and Discuss Domains and Registration
I9r.net | I9r

If a reseller was asking the price, what would be a reasonable starting price?

Tanya
oops....that didn't come out right...lets try again. I OWN:

I9R.net

2BZ.org
about $20-$50 each.

It really has to do with extension (.net and .org), the order (two letters together are better than two letters seperated by a number... think about it2.com being better than i2t.com, for instance), as well as the commercial use of the combination (letters have more value, and some letters more than others... k,j,v,w, etc. have low value.... a,e,i,o,u have high value)

Zach
Thanks again. I'm printing that post off and adding it to my E-book binder for easy reference.

Seize the day!

Tanya
Hey Tanya

Happy that I could help Smile

I'm really happy to know that the book is helping you out too!

We'll help you seize the day!

Zach
zach Wrote:about $20-$50 each.

It really has to do with extension (.net and .org), the order (two letters together are better than two letters seperated by a number... think about it2.com being better than i2t.com, for instance), as well as the commercial use of the combination (letters have more value, and some letters more than others... k,j,v,w, etc. have low value.... a,e,i,o,u have high value)

Zach

Wow! I didn't know that some letter were more valuable than others! I thought that 3 letter domains were already the greatest to have... I learn a new thing every day here! Thanks!
$50 to me... good technical name
looks like 19r to me, should worth some money
I would say low $xx for either of these domain names in the current market.
few hundred bucks at least, you should contact specific auctioneer that brokerage such names as soon it is not interest to public but only for some organization

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Pricing Help income2k 0 2,151 05-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Last Post: income2k