How do you monetize a stie for Adsense
Good morning!

So I tried to monetize a site for Adsense. It's a mess, so I'm not going to post a link to it.

I'm not sure I know how to do that. It basically consisted of three columns. One with an article and two with adsense ads.

Does anyone have an example of a site that was created just for adsense? I don't mean the ones that look like parking pages, but something that looks a little better.

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
I have only a little blog where I put 3 little adsense ads. I think for the Adsense to really be proffitable you have to have very good content, with keywords that will attract heavier traffic and por expensive clicks... I think it is possible, but you need the content so people would be interested! Just my humble opinion.
In a way, I think it might help if you had content with "rarer" keywords, ones that you don't necessarily think of day-to-day. If you have keywords like "internet marketing" or something, well, a lot of people have those, so there are lots of people to choose from, and more competition. But if you have content around less-common stuff (maybe on particular areas of research or knowledge), then you're not going to have as much competition. Granted, there might be fewer people looking for stuff like that, but you're still going to stand out more.
You got a good point there... maybe you wont be too popular, but you'll stand out more... I think the key is to find the right niche for you, and then it is all a matter of marketing and getting the right people there! Good luck!
I don't understand I get I lot of click but no money. Yesterday 8 cents. I have to learn to do this better with my increasing traffic flow.
aquariancore Wrote:I don't understand I get I lot of click but no money. Yesterday 8 cents. I have to learn to do this better with my increasing traffic flow.

I'm right there with you! I think I have to improve things in there and try as much as possible to get more people to click! I don't get many clicks, but I get visitors! We'll see how it goes!
Okay so what we need is those who know how to teach. Calling all professors in the school of adsense.
Well I think you should use Adlogger who can track and each and every clicks of your site. If you found someone making repeatedly clicks than report it to Google team. Youu are lucky if you got natural clicks but keywords must be low priced.
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well I think you should use Adlogger who can track and each and every clicks of your site. If you found someone making repeatedly clicks than report it to Google team. Youu are lucky if you got natural clicks but keywords must be low priced.

But isn't Google tracking that already? And if you find the repeated clicks, what can one do about to avoid them, besides reporting them to Google. Can you actually ban an IP, when every time the IP is different?
Well Google count them as bad activity but if owner give proof with IP address than he has less chance for banned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Adsense Website Builder! stewmath 17 11,315 09-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Last Post: skindu26
  How do you monetize a site for Adsense domaindare 0 3,407 05-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Last Post: domaindare