How do you monetize a stie for Adsense
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well Google count them as bad activity but if owner give proof with IP address than he has less chance for banned.

From what I can tell Google is not always accurate in their tracking. I use Google Analytics and and webstats and see a major difference in the traffice reports. Google was higher than fell off quite a bit.
Just today I was reading about a guy that opened a blog, and Google qualified it as Spam. Somebody suggested that it was probably because he had only ads and no content in there... Have you heard of this?
Well this site called MFA site. Made For Adsense only.
But isn't Adsense based on content? I thought that they will put ads on a page according to the content of the page! At least that's what I understand! If there's no content, how can they work it??
Google doesn't want to be associated with people that just put up ads. It cheapens the product if that is possible.
aquariancore Wrote:Google doesn't want to be associated with people that just put up ads. It cheapens the product if that is possible.
I would have to agree... I hate a site that is only ads! I think someone can use ads, but it is just not attractive to have so many ads and nothing but ads!!!
And those millions of blogs recommending how to make money on the net.... every day there's a new one!
The bottom line is that adsense can accept or refuse anyone they want, it's their program and their rules. I have no problem with that.

It's when they don't pay that I have a problem.
I have just about phased out most adsense from my sites. I am not making any less in adsense money either.
aquariancore Wrote:I have just about phased out most adsense from my sites. I am not making any less in adsense money either.

I have an Adsense account number but only use it on forums where you can revenue share. Otherwise, I won't be putting any Adsense ads on my personal sites.
Another drawback with adsense is no control. There is a forum which supposedly is about wealth building on the net. What the owner doesn't get is he has chocked his site with adsense and many of the the ads are scams. When I addressed this with him he said he no control over this. He didn't get my point this ads were undermining the integrity of his site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Adsense Website Builder! stewmath 17 11,318 09-25-2008, 07:57 AM
Last Post: skindu26
  How do you monetize a site for Adsense domaindare 0 3,409 05-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Last Post: domaindare