ICANN bitches
aquariancore Wrote:It's definitely written by someone who specializes is avoiding specifics.

I am tired of asking question or looking at FAQ"S only to see nonresponsive double talk. Seems the politicians and lawyers have straight talk tied up by the short hairs these days!
Wait till we get closer to the elections for 2008. You ain't seen nothin yet (BTO)
aquariancore Wrote:Wait till we get closer to the elections for 2008. You ain't seen nothin yet (BTO)

Big Grin

I just went through something today with a site where I ended up having to ask a question 3 times before I got the straight answer. It's amazing. Rolleyes
SageMother Wrote:Big Grin

I just went through something today with a site where I ended up having to ask a question 3 times before I got the straight answer. It's amazing. Rolleyes

Many times the people responding to you are using a manual and are clueless. I have had that problem many times. I remember once where when they finally answered me they told me I should have asked the last question at the start. Now, this was with all the replys strung along. I told her to look at the first question, it was the same as the last.
aquariancore Wrote:Many times the people responding to you are using a manual and are clueless. I have had that problem many times. I remember once where when they finally answered me they told me I should have asked the last question at the start. Now, this was with all the replys strung along. I told her to look at the first question, it was the same as the last.

I think what prompted this customer service person to actually confess was my writing back, "perhaps I didn't make myself clear", and asking again. I am pretty sure she was hoping that repeating the same vague prattle would lead to my giving up and settling for her nonresponsive pelaver. Sometimes you have to get a little terse to get attention.
tater03 Wrote:I can bet that just chapped you when she said that you should have asked that all along? I hate people that do stuff like that. You're like did you read the question at all?

What's worse it an intelligent cs person probably knows what youa re getting at. They just don't want to extend themselves, or might be ordered not to offer more information without the customer having to go ballistic!

Wink
Uh...is still about ICANN?
anyway... icann exists for a reason... just to like... get back to the point... if i can
Everything is taxed these days
The United States government did.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ICANN : FY12 Operating Plan and Budget Adopted by Board in Singapore is Now Posted chenmeixin5678 0 2,600 10-12-2011, 03:09 AM
Last Post: chenmeixin5678