Inactive blog wanted~
Got a blog you started and don't use?
I don't care about entries or traffic, only this:
Bargain basement blog started at least 90 days ago (that can be confirmed with third party).

Thanks!
I'm just curious on this one - what is the purpose of buying something like that when they're so easy to start on your own?
I'm curious, too. There are so many inactive blogs I'm sure someone would be willing to sell. But it would be good if you'd put a little more information out there, so people will know what they're getting into.
Thanks to those who replied! Someone on the board hooked me up in spades with exactly what I needed. Again thanks to this person!!!!

Nothing to "get into" I just needed a blog that was established at least 90 days ago, mine are not that old. The place I am working with on a project had specific requiremnts.
Really, what kind of project? Is this for money making ? Or just personal? Just curious, Echos
I'm glad to see you got what you needed. This forum seems to be pretty good for finding stuff like that, isn't it?
I have one blog which will turn 60 days old on November 1. It was started on Sep 1.
SoulCast - ishan - Write a short description about you. This is your profile and what other users will see. .
You can buy it for $1 if you want it. I have no use for it.
This forum is awesome! Everyone is so helpful and willing to share information or advice. I am glad to have found my way here. Thanks everyone for the input and guidance.
I too have an inactive soulcast blog.I really must go and try to make it work, I guess? Echos
Even I have a year old blog . I think I havent write there anything since 1 year.
Do you need that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Black Friday Blog Hosting Deals 2019 | HOSTING $10/YEAR [[Sale Live]] amanwaa 0 956 11-15-2019, 08:12 AM
Last Post: amanwaa
  Looking for a quality manual BLOG COMMENTING Service shakemelikeapig 1 2,658 06-28-2012, 10:04 PM
Last Post: Rhslaxer4
  Sitewide Footer Links - Old PR3 Music Blog [1999] JasMate 1 3,142 02-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Last Post: g4gamer
  6900 Blog Buttons - $10 Deal Gurpartap 4 4,097 11-19-2006, 07:22 AM
Last Post: wondering
  Wanted to buy 480X60 banner space on *HIGH* traffic site JasMate 0 2,532 09-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Last Post: JasMate
  PR 7 + links wanted zach 11 7,684 08-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Last Post: deelip
  [WTB] Technology/Programming/IT/SEO blog shakemelikeapig 0 2,478 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: