Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Inactive blog wanted~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a blog you started and don't use?
I don't care about entries or traffic, only this:
Bargain basement blog started at least 90 days ago (that can be confirmed with third party).

Thanks!
I'm just curious on this one - what is the purpose of buying something like that when they're so easy to start on your own?
I'm curious, too. There are so many inactive blogs I'm sure someone would be willing to sell. But it would be good if you'd put a little more information out there, so people will know what they're getting into.
Thanks to those who replied! Someone on the board hooked me up in spades with exactly what I needed. Again thanks to this person!!!!

Nothing to "get into" I just needed a blog that was established at least 90 days ago, mine are not that old. The place I am working with on a project had specific requiremnts.
Really, what kind of project? Is this for money making ? Or just personal? Just curious, Echos
I'm glad to see you got what you needed. This forum seems to be pretty good for finding stuff like that, isn't it?
I have one blog which will turn 60 days old on November 1. It was started on Sep 1.
SoulCast - ishan - Write a short description about you. This is your profile and what other users will see. .
You can buy it for $1 if you want it. I have no use for it.
This forum is awesome! Everyone is so helpful and willing to share information or advice. I am glad to have found my way here. Thanks everyone for the input and guidance.
I too have an inactive soulcast blog.I really must go and try to make it work, I guess? Echos
Even I have a year old blog . I think I havent write there anything since 1 year.
Do you need that?
Pages: 1 2