Moving from Yahoo host
Hi,

I have a semi-functioning web site that could be making so much more money. Problem is I signed up for Yahoo Host. 

I’ve always used them for personal sites, geocities and business and never had a problem. But I require a .htaccess for some software I need to make the site more effective. 

Plus I want to hire someone to make my site more functional. I have read many designers and programmers hate working with yahoo due to its limitations. So I want to move to Host Gator. 

My question is… What do I need to do to transfer my domain to Host Gator? I am assuming Host Gator will handle this. 

Are there any charges I might face from Yahoo for transferring my domain? I am on a month to month service with them. I believe I own the domain name.

For More Details

FMCG Marketing Examples
An EPP code is an authorization key provided by your old registrar and required by your new registrar to complete a registration transfer for a domain name. You must contact the old registrar to obtain this.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  google yahoo zach 1 3,248 01-10-2018, 06:44 AM
Last Post: saurabh mathur
  Yahoo! domains mrs.tinsley 3 3,879 11-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: romnntic
  Sitemaps.org - Yahoo + Google work together! zach 5 5,369 04-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel
  Yahoo the spawn of satan? Seph 2 3,552 11-21-2006, 01:02 AM
Last Post: scalamedia