Is anybody using bravenet.com?
I was checking some posts, and saw someone recommending bravenet. Apparently it is free and it has a few good features that might help someone with building their own website or blog. I'm thinking of trying it as we speak... is anyone using it already? Have you had any problems?
Well I also recommending bravenet because I host a forum in past and overall experience is best for me also Support system is excellent.
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well I also recommending bravenet because I host a forum in past and overall experience is best for me also Support system is excellent.

Did you have to pay for anything? Because for what I read on their site, they have everything for free... I'm not sure if EVERYTHING is for free, though...
They have been around for along time. I have used some of their guestbooks and other items but everything is linked back. At one time they had quite a community going.
A freind of mine used it for a forum for a while, and had no complaints. I think there is a free version as well as upgrades, so maybe you could try the free services and see how you like it! I had actually forgot about bravenet till you brought it up! Have a great day! Smile
I used them for awhile.....but like many other places I have moved on. They are a great site though.
Well, I guess I'll give them a try! After all, I have the feeling that whatever people here say is good, then I think is worth trying.
That has rung true for me for than a few times.
I was torn between Bravenet and Freewebs but decided to go with Freewebs, based on their premium packages and their page builder. Bravenet has great add ons at the free level though.
I was there a long time ago, but my site was down more than it was up, so I moved it.