Lasting Problems from NetFirms not well
After two weeks of recurring problems they are moving my sites to a new server. Actually it is just the forums that have been literally off line.
aquariancore Wrote:After two weeks of recurring problems they are moving my sites to a new server. Actually it is just the forums that have been literally off line.

Today, the move was completed that the forums are moving like hot glaze over a donut.
Somebody took a bite out of the doughnot one of the forums is offline again.
Well, lets put it this way: You made me crave donuts! Now I have to get out on my bike so I can satisfy the craving! Thansk you so much! LOL! And is your forum up again? Why are you having problems with the server? Hope all gets solves fast!
My donuts are flat I would only reccommend Netfirms to someone I don't like. For the record there may be five or six people on the planet I don't like.
What was wrong with your forum? Does anyone know whats causing the error? When the forum goes offline does it say that theres a PHP error or an SQL error or something?

Did they fix it?
Wow, you make me NOT want to work with NetFirms EVER! Is this an especially bad company to work with?
Aquariancore,
I bet I know you! I'm sorry you are having such issues with netfirms. I've been thinking for a couple of weeks now that they are in breech of contract and you should move yourself to another host!
zach Wrote:What was wrong with your forum? Does anyone know whats causing the error? When the forum goes offline does it say that theres a PHP error or an SQL error or something?

Did they fix it?

SQL error apparently the databases were hacked. Now today the whole Netfirm operation was down. Usually my site are fine and the problem is with the forums. . This time the whole company went off line. Now, only one of my forums remains in SQL error. This is too bad after having my best weekend since launching.
AC,
If I were you I'd be getting pretty sick of their constant excuses for why you are down. In the past couple of weeks it's been excuse after excuse and even when they are up it's with issues.

They need to get their act together!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DNS problems with sub-domain on VPS Williamhawk 0 1,083 12-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  2nd problem with NetFirms handled well aquariancore 0 2,944 04-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  1st problem with Netfirms aquariancore 11 7,497 04-20-2007, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel
  Netfirms.com special aquariancore 10 7,310 03-30-2007, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Rohitpatel