Linux Dedicated Hosting Recommendations?
Requirements: 1 TB (ssd) - HD, 18 TB - data transfer, 24 GB - RAM, Linux
Any experience with centohost.com dedicated web hosting services?
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
No doubt, the comparison will help you to choose the best dedicated server host:
- hostingsource.com
- okayservers.com
- inmotionhosting.com
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Hostwinds.com was the second hosting company that I've used. I'll be completely honest.
Very nice host. Before I had actual hosting with them, I was hosted on a friend's account, and it was nice.
Try to look at Kvchosting.net, Mddhosting.com and also QHoster.com - they offer really cool low-cost dedicated servers.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
A2hosting.com and oissite.com servers are worth your attention because of their unmatched services with high uptime and fast support which is online around the clock.
Can add that warez-host.com is reliable offshore web host. Their Offshore Servers are powerful and fast.
Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new server purchases.
Hostwinds is good for all and perfect solution for Linux hosting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap dedicated server in texas @ just $95 USD/Month [Hostperl] hostperl 0 2 9 hours ago
Last Post: hostperl
Thumbs Up Best Canada Linux SSD VPS Server - Hostripples India! sophia 0 2 Yesterday, 07:02 AM
Last Post: sophia
  dedicated servers + 24/7 tech support? Bileator 4 44 08-14-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
Thumbs Up Save Upto 10% OFF On Best Canada Linux Cloud VPS -Hostripples! sophia 0 3 08-14-2018, 05:42 AM
  best ssd vps hosting providers? MiracleMoff 1 14 08-13-2018, 01:57 PM
  Affordable hosting for Joomla web sites? MatterEnergy 0 4 08-13-2018, 01:55 PM
Thumbs Up Best Windows Plesk Shared Web Hosting 10% OFF - Hostripples India ! sophia 0 3 08-13-2018, 06:28 AM
  Cheap Dedicated Server in Texas-100Tb/2.5Ghz/DOSS protected-[HOSTPERL] hostperl 0 13 08-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Last Post: hostperl
Thumbs Up Get Upto 10 % OFF On Fully Managed WordPress Web Hosting - Hostripples ! sophia 0 11 08-11-2018, 05:48 AM
Thumbs Up Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting Australia -Hostripples India! sophia 0 13 08-10-2018, 05:34 AM