Looking for US-based VPS hosting
Hi I am looking for a US based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the company they recommend.

Regards
You can contact rareservers.com team. They offer nice vps hosting deals in US, France and UK. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
If you ask me, I know that dailyrazor.com is pretty good US web host - you can rely on them. They offer nice vps hosting deals.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
VPS deals which hostingsource.com provide are decent and reliable and they are able to satisfy all your needs.
They take a good care of all their customers.
Prices are cheap and servers are well-balanced.
Maybe Hostwinds.com?
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I think A2hosting.com is able to satisfy all your needs as they are considered to be the best SSD hosting provider in the whole IT world.
Their pricing policy is simple and flexible and support is helpful around the clock.
(05-25-2017, 08:20 AM)Bileator Wrote: Maybe Hostwinds.com?
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

What does their set-up/ installation process entail? What exactly are you responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?
Try to look at these decent web hosts offering well-balanced vps hosting deals:
1) QHoster.com - use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
2) iPage.com - contact their sales rep.
3) Centohost.com - 15% off for other services with code "15OFF"
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
(05-30-2017, 03:07 PM)Lobster Wrote: I think A2hosting.com is able to satisfy all your needs as they are considered to be the best SSD hosting provider in the whole IT world.
Their pricing policy is simple and flexible and support is helpful around the clock.

What are their security measures and server backup protocols?
I want to say that Hostingsource.com and QHoster.com are good VPS providers int he whole IT world.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 111 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa