Looking for a cheap VPS account to host an e-shop with
I'm looking for a cheap VPS account and need to know which plan (hostingsource.com or hostsailor.com) is better to buy to host an e-shop with?
As I know, libertyvps.net is a nice place where you will be able to order feature-packed vps hosting deals (linux/windows).
They will also pass on the savings to you: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner. Due to my fairly basic knowledge I had to contact support regularly but they were pretty friendly and managed to solve my problems.
I would definitely recommend hostingsource.com to my friends. The support is outstanding.
Wonderful host. The prices are outstanding, my hosting was set up immediately and accounts transferred almost as soon as I gave word.
Try considering Hostplay.com offshore VPS deals.
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.

Contact them, they will go over your needs and find a perfect fit for you.
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

You will get what you pay for if you choose Rockhoster.com low-cost vps hosting accounts.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  reliable dedicated server host for hosting Media files? MiracleMoff 2 25 8 hours ago
Last Post: Bileator
  Looking for good vps account for my 2 sites MiracleMoff 3 27 10-17-2018, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Right shared account to buy mazepa 5 44 10-15-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Lougalvi
Thumbs Up Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting Singapore - Hostripples India! sophia 0 14 10-15-2018, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sophia
Thumbs Up Save Upto 10% OFF On Cheap SSD Reseller Web Hosting India - Hostripples India! sophia 0 11 10-13-2018, 05:34 AM
  Cheap dedicated server hosting in Europe? Bileator 4 63 10-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Cheap Dedicated Server Australia , Branded Server - Hostripples India! sophia 0 17 10-10-2018, 05:53 AM
  [Hostperl.com] Cheap dedicated server in texas @ just $95 USD/Month hostperl 0 12 10-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Last Post: hostperl
  HOSTPERL - Cheap Dedicated Server in Texas | $1 hosting | Best Dedicated Server hostperl 0 30 10-02-2018, 07:13 PM
Last Post: hostperl
Thumbs Up Cheap Dedicated Server India - Hostripples India! sophia 0 19 10-02-2018, 05:11 AM