Looking for high accurate IP VPS Windows
I'm looking for VPS Windows which has high accurate IP to buy (any country, US IP is preferred).
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? How is Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
After you sign up with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests. Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!
QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS deals are worthwhile.
The staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.
I've been with Hostnamaste.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Amazing tech support, even installed some Perl modules I needed. Highly recommended host!
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
They have provided me with cost effective and ​dependable services​.​ T​here teams are very helpful and efficient. I always recommend whenever I come across anyone looking for a hosting company.
If you are looking for a host, I would recommend Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon. When you need support, the cues are short and the guys helping know their stuff and are quick to help (none of the typical e-mail replies, which tend to be rather absent of content). Instead you get knowledgeable real people that are quick to help.
Accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.
If you're looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS. And everything works well!
The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 8 349 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 591 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  High Performance Forex Vps Wanted Bileator 5 231 11-10-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 626 11-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Windows host MiracleMoff 7 354 10-23-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Web Hosting for Asp with High Uptime? MiracleMoff 6 393 03-13-2023, 06:33 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  How to restart the RDP without rebooting the windows server? hostitsmart 0 316 10-31-2022, 02:41 PM
Last Post: hostitsmart
  Any Windows VPS? I can go Up to $10/month Glaceptra 7 498 10-05-2022, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Bileator
  Plesk Windows hosting plans? Glaceptra 4 425 09-20-2022, 09:47 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  India’s Fastest Windows Hosting Just For Rs 100 per month hostitsmart 0 359 08-16-2022, 12:39 PM
Last Post: hostitsmart