Low cost server to buy from a decent hosting provider ...
Servers which kvchosting.net and xtremededi.com provide are attractive for me and need to know which plan should I stick to in terms of hosting a blog?
Try to contact Cloudarion.com team and tell your specific requirements. Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
Both companies - kvchosting.net and xtremededi.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Customer service and technical support is INCREDIBLY (!) knowledgeable, efficient, professional, helpful & courteous. Site has never had any downtime. Definitely recommend.
Well, kvchosting.net is great and very convinient when you deal with web host's customer support.
The support team members have always given me the feeling that I am communicating with my personal friends.
Take a look at Yourlasthost.com and their well-balanced dedicated server hosting packages.
It has my highest recommendation for anyone looking for a satisfying hosting experience.
I have being hosting with kvchosting.net for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
I would recommend kvchosting.net to anyone looking for reliable, bargain based host that are simply the best.
They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.
Accounts from asvhost.com are worth your attention.
They  will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 111 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster