Low cost server to buy from a decent provider
Servers from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net are enticing for me and I need to know which one is better to buy to host a heavy website with?
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

I would rather choose kvchosting.net ssd host. These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to my website around the whole globe, 24/7 customer support service that is helpful and polite. They helped with backups and some new scripts installations.
Servers from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com are solid and reliable and the6y are able to satisfy all your demands.
Live chat people are always there to assist. Their support team is very helpful and helped a lot.
Recently moved to kvchosting.net after a nightmarish debacle with another host. They have excellent support, and prices are good.
Very good hosting company so far. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.
I would rather choose medhahosting.com. Due to their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to the website,24/7 customer support service.
hi,

I am using Freewebhosting.com and 0000wedhost.com this to are free of cost to host.
At present, I am using a server from RackBank for my high traffic website and I am truly satisfied with the services they are offering. I would suggest you go with RackBank.
==>> Okayservers.com would work fine for your needs.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
They give you more space and bandwidth then you'll probably ever need, and tons of extra features as well.
I am hosting about 10 domains off my 1 account, they allow up to 25. There custom control panel is easy to learn. Highly recommend kvchosting.net servers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 13 1 hour ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 75 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable VPS provider ... Vanio 6 111 02-22-2024, 08:39 AM
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Glaceptra 9 204 02-13-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Low cost VPS to sign up with ... mazepa 8 167 02-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM