"Me too" threads bug me
There was an outage of an e commerce platform my company uses yesterday. I went to the forum where users gather and their was a thread where someone said his stores were down. Replies came in every minute for an hour basically saying "me too". Out of 59 posts, maybe 5 had some value.

It's a pet peeve of mine, but those posts bug me. There it's off my chest.
Hello shakeme.. I understand your pet peeve completely, however, understand that most users really have nothing that can be of value in resolving the problem and so really have no worthy input. It can be a help to the website owners though sometimes if many comments are made in the forum to alert them that something is wrong.
Hello shakeme.. I understand your pet peeve completely. Please keep in mind though that the users are just letting the admin know something is wrong. Since they do not have any information there is little they can say. The amount of comments can sometimes be helpful to notify the admin there is a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please do not go offtopic in sales threads DomainExperiment.com 1 2,506 01-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zach